Freshman Orientation Camp Blog


John 15:4-5

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.



Christian Fellowship FOC 08!!!

Hello everyone ! I believe that everyone who attended FOC last year thoroughly enjoyed the fun, games, fellowship with one another as well as the preaching of the Word.

As we launch into a new year, apart from just having good memories from the past, we have something even more exciting to look forward to! CF FOC 08 is opening up application for various positions! Before that let me do a quick introduction. My name is Edmund from Communication Studies Year 1 and I will be the Chair for Freshman Orientation Camp 08 for Christian fellowship. We are opening up various positions for grabs, and they are :


1) Vice Chair
2) Publicity
3) Programmers (there are 2 spaces available for this)
4) Logistics
5) Treasurer

There will be interviews conducted by myself, Tien Li and Shawn (fear not for we are very friendly).


The interview will be conducted on Monday(21st Jan 08) and Wednesday (23rd Jan 08).


The available timing for the interview will be from 10.30 am to 2pm for the Monday slot, and 12.30pm to 3pm for the Wednesday slot.


So if you are feeling the nudge to serve in the committee, do not hesitate to contact your CG leaders now for the registration, and do indictate the timing and the day you are able to come for the interview.

No comments: