Freshman Orientation Camp Blog


John 15:4-5

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.



Registration Deadline Extended!

Yes, you heard that right -
the deadline for the ECF FOC registration is extended to
15 July 2007
!

But please do get that mouse a-clickin' and that keyboard a-typin' asap, aye? Not that we'll chop off your head if you need more time to decide, lah. It's basically to help us sort out admin matters.

(And yeah, feel free to contact Shawn/Tien Li if you have any questions/feel bored/can't sleep at night. ;)


On another note: Wanna join us for a 30-day prayer journey for FOC? Download our Prayer Diary and pray with us (individually but 'together') every night at 9 p.m.


Cheers,

The ECF FOC Organising Committee

No comments: