Freshman Orientation Camp Blog


John 15:4-5

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.



FOC 2006 Afterglow



FOC afterglow presentation.
Apologies to: Nathaniel for the broken -l in the credits
Christine CHUA for the wrong surname in the credits






Here are some of the photos from FOC'06
"Exodus to the Promised land (Aloha Changi)"

Ready...Get Set...GO!

Roundabout Hopscotch @ Downtown East

Having a Ballistic time @ Pasir Ris Park

Building the Tower of Babel @ Pasir Ris Park

Camp Speaker: Francis =)

Group Pic break after message

Back to Sunday School...

Father Abraham has many sons & daughters

Finale Night

Cross-legged dudes


Group picture with alumni

Presenting to you....

FAITH

HOPE

and LOVE


SEE YA IN 2007

No comments: