Freshman Orientation Camp Blog


John 15:4-5

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.



FOC 2005

NTU Christian Fellowship Freshman Orientation Camp 2005

Day 1:

Our Smiley Seniors

Musical Chairs

The Welcome SOng

Brother Tee Khoon

Day 2:
Morning pt - dunt worry, it was more fun than xiong

Grp QT

Grp QT

Intro to the Fellowship

Off fr our CityHunt

Stumped by the clue -- hmmm, Orchard got such place meh?

Model wannabes - ;)

Reading inbetween the lines..

Finalli, lunch break.

Day 3:


Bible quiz..

Going for the falling coconut ( It's captain's ball actualli ;p)

Sharing by alumni

Graduated seniors

Day4:

Tired, bt we still have one final journey to make

School! :)

Staircase to Nanyang House - Dunt worry, there's an easier path

Bt nt today. :p

Rounding up

Home we go.. Meet up when skool starts.

Cf-Foc 06

No comments: