Freshman Orientation Camp Blog


John 15:4-5

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.



To all campers,

The Freshmen Orientation Camp is coming up next week! Here is the list of what to bring for the camp.

Things to bring
1) Clothes for 4 Days
2) Sleep Bag!!!
3) Toiletries
4) Bible
5) Stationery
6) Extra Money and E-Z link card
7) Camp Fee! (Exact change please)
8) Umbrella
9) Water Bottle
10) Titbits/snacks
11)Encouragement cards & other stuff for angel & Mortal game

With regards to meeting time and place, your group leaders would be calling you up over the weekend to make arrangements with you.

We look forward to getting to know all of you real soon! =)

Mabel

No comments: